Casey Leo Huff Memorial Scholarship
The Casey Leo Huff Memorial Scholarship is to go to a student that is challenged physically, financially and/or academically. A student that carried on in spite of the barriers in the way.
- Graduating senior from Abilene High, Cooper High, ATEMS or Premier
- Plan to attend a vocational/technical institution
- Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Indicate the Vocational/Technical institution you plan to attend.
- Essay - Write an essay explaining your future plans, dreams and goals.
- Provide the name and email address of a teacher/professor who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).