R.C. and Elizabeth Hoppe Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to a graduating senior from Abilene High School, ATEMS, or Holland Medical School with a gpa 3.0 or above who plans to attend one of the local universities (Abilene Christian University, Hardin Simmons University or McMurry University). Two letters of reference are required: one from a high school teacher (either current or former) and the other needs to be from a high school counselor (or COOL Counselor).
- R.C. and Elizabeth Hoppe Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000.00 Renewable for 4 years
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires you attend a local university. Please select the university you plan to attend.
- Is your gpa 3.0 or above?
- Please provide an essay that discusses the following subjects (250-300 words) Why do you want to go to college and how would this award impact your ability to attend? What do you hope to accomplish with your life? What are your career interests and goals and what has motivated you toward them? Feel free to disclose a major obstacle in your life that you have overcome.
- Provide the name and email address of a teacher/professor who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).
- Provide the name and email address of a high school counselor or COOL counselor who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf.