Jesse M. and Bernice M. Pyeatt Scholarship
The Jesse M. and Bernice M. Pyeatt Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to deserving single mothers who are currently attending or will be attending any local accredited school to attain certification or a degree so that she might support her family. This scholarship may be renewed for up to 4 years as long as recipient meets all criteria and maintains at least a 2.5 gpa.
- Must be a single mother with custody of a child under 12 years of age at the time of this application
- Recipient may be either a part-time or full-time student
- Jesse and Bernice Pyeatt Scholarship
- $2,000.00 renewable for 4 years
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single mother with custody of a child under 12 years old at the time of this application? Please provide the child's first name and age.
- What degree/certification do you plan to attain?
- Provide a statement of purpose that describes why you have chosen to further your education (25 words or less). Include how furthering your education will benefit you and your family.