Abilene Regional Medical Center Auxiliary Scholarship
This scholarship is available to applicants currently involved in health care field who wish to improve their skills and obtain a degree to further their profession. Preference will be given to an applicant who is currently employed at the Abilene Regional Medical Center, Abilene, TX, however, this does not prevent any other health care employees from applying.
- Must be currently involved in the health care field and hold a health care certification
- Preference is given to employees of Abilene Regional Medical Center
- $1,000.00 per recipient, renewable for 4 yrs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently an employee at Abilene Regional Medical Center?
- List all certification you currently hold.
- Please discuss your educational plans as they relate to you personally and to your career goals. Include motivating factors or important experiences which have helped to shape your personal philosophy and/or your educational plans/career goals. Include information that reflects your commitment to your desired career path. (limit to 300 words)
- Provide the name and email address of an adult who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).