Jane A. Rhodes Young Life Scholarship
The Jane A. Rhodes Young Life Scholarship Fund was established for graduating seniors from Abilene High, Cooper High or Wylie High who were active members of Young Life during his or her high school years and who wish to pursue their higher education at a public Texas University.
- Graduating senior from Abilene High, Cooper High or Wylie High
- Must be an active member of Young Life
- Must attend a public Texas University
- $1,000.00 single award
- Supplemental Questions
- Where you an active member of Young Life during your high school years?
- Do you plan to attend a Texas state-supported college or university?
- Give a brief statement explaining why you want to go to college and what you hope to accomplish with your life.
- Write an essay stating your involvement in Young Life and how Young Life has impacted your life.