Zach Robinson Memorial Scholarship
Zach Robinson was born on March 24, 1986 in Abilene, Texas to Matt and Paige Robinson. He was a member of the Cooper High golf team before graduating in 2004. Zach was always ready for a round of golf with friends. Another sport he loved was snow skiing and enjoyed spending time skiing in the mountains with his family. Zach’s life was also filled with the joys of music and guitar. He used his talents in various ways and touched the lives of those around him. Zach’s joyful life will be remembered with each scholarship award from this memorial fund.
- Graduating High School senior from Abilene High or Cooper High (attended the high school for at least 2 years)
- Participated in golf and/or choir during his/her high school years
- Zach Robinson Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000.00 single award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have your exhibited sustained interest in golf and/or choir during your high school years?
- Provide a 250-300 word essay which explains why you want to go to college and what areas of study you plan to pursue. What are your career interests and goals and what has motivated you toward this direction? What do you hope to accomplish with your life?
- Provide the name and email address of an adult who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).