Reach for a Difference Scholarship
The Reach for a Difference Scholarship is offered to any graduating senior with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or diagnosis on their Individualized Education Program (IEP). The applicant pool will be from the Region 14 area.
- Graduating senior from a Region 14 school who has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or diagnosis on their individualized Education Program (IEP).
- Attending a college, university or trade/vocational school in the United States
- Enrolled in at least 6 hours per semester
- $500.00 single award
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or have this diagnosis on your Individualized Education Program (IEP)?
- Please select the type of college or university you plan to attend.
- Please provide an essay that discusses the following subject (approximately 250 words) "How I have overcome or embraced the challenge I've encountered from ASD to prepare myself for post-secondary education"