Todd Moore Memorial Scholarship
Todd Moore was an optimistic young man who was as passionate about golf as he was about life. With the support of his parents, Wayne and Reba Moore, Todd learned golf as a child and considered it a life-long interest. Todd’s passion for the game grew as he played for Cooper High School and the University of Texas at Austin. Many considered him talented enough to play competitively on a professional level. But Todd was not only a remarkable golfer, he was a remarkable person. Todd was a student at the University of Texas and a member of the Longhorn Golf Team at the time of his death. His memory will live on through the Todd Moore Memorial Golf Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from one of the following high schools – Abilene High, ATEMS, Baird High, Clyde High, Cooper High, Eula High, Hamlin High, Jim Ned High, Merkel High, Robert Lee High, Trent High or Wylie High
- Played varsity golf during your junior and senior year in high school
- Todd Moore Memorial Golf Scholarship
- $2,500.00 renewable for 2 yrs
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you played varsity golf during your junior and senior years?
- Please provide an essay that discusses the following subjects (250-300 words): How has participating in golf improved your life? How do you see yourself applying the things you have learned from playing golf to your college studies. Why do you want to go to college and how would this award impact your ability to attend? What do you hope to accomplish with your life?
- Provide the name and email address of your varsity coach (Your Coach may not be listed on your General Application as a reference) to submit an online reference on your behalf. **THIS IS REQUIRED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP.**