Keller - GySgt Robert K. Keller Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was established by Nicole Keller in memory of her husband Robert Keith Keller. Keith was a Marine who spent his career encouraging young adults to believe they could overcome any obstacles they faced and become leaders.
- Graduating senior from Taylor or Callahan counties
- Be in the top 25% of your graduating class and have a 3.0 gpa or greater
- Must be planning on attending Abilene Christian University, Hardin-Simmons University, McMurry University, or Clemson University
- Applicants must have military aspirations or have a parent who is current or retired military
- GySgt Robert K. Keller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- $2,000 per recipient, single award
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to be a full-time student at one of the following: Abilene Christian, Hardin-Simmons, McMurry, Clemson, TSTC or Cisco? Please indicate which one you plan to attend.
- Do you have military aspirations or do you have a parent who is currently serving or is a retired service member?
- Please briefly describe your plans if you have military aspirations or list your parent's name and their branch of service.
- Please provide an essay (200-300 words) answering the following question: What does freedom mean to you?