Petroleum Club of Houston Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Petroleum Club of Houston to provide scholarship opportunities to the children and grandchildren of its current full time employees with at least one year tenure. The scholarship is presented to an eligible high school graduate, student with GED, or college undergraduate enrolling in any accredited college or accredited trade/vocational school (not available for graduate school).
- Must be the child or grandchild of a current full time (30 hrs. per week) employee of the Petroleum Club with at least 1 year tenure
- Available to recent high school graduates, students with GED, or college undergraduate students
- Petroleum Club of Houston
- Award Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a child or grandchild of a current full time (30 hours per week) employee of the Petroleum Club with at least one year tenure?
- Please provide the name of the Petroleum Club of Houston employee to whom you are related and state his/her work title at the Club
- Please provide an essay that discusses the following subjects (250-300 words): Why do you want to go to college and how would this award impact your ability to attend? What do you hope to accomplish with your life? What are your career interests/goals and what has motivated you toward them? Feel free to disclose a major obstacle in your life that you have overcome.
- Provide the name and email address of an adult who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).