Nunn - Hazel Nunn Endowed Scholarship for TSTC Sweetwater Student
Mrs. Hazel Nunn, a long-time resident of Nolan County, Texas, through a bequest from her estate established the Hazel Nunn Endowed Scholarship Funds at the Community Foundation. This two year scholarship is designated for a graduate (recent or current year) from a Nolan County High School who plans to attend TSTC Sweetwater. Mrs. Nunn taught business in the Sweetwater School System for many years and continued to promote education through her gifts to the library and other educational services provided to Nolan County residents. Her memory will live through the college educational grants provided by this fund.
- Graduating senior from a Nolan County High School
- Planning to attend TSTC in Sweetwater
- Hazel Nunn Endowed Scholarship for HSU
- $2,000 renewable for 2 yrs
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to attend TSTC - Sweetwater Campus?
- Please provide an essay that discusses the following subjects (250-300 words): Why do you want to go to trade, vocational or technical college and how would this award impact your ability to attend? What do you hope to accomplish with your life? What are your career interests/goals and what has motivated you toward them? Feel free to disclose a major obstacle in your life that you have overcome.
- Provide the name and email address of an adult who knows your character and is willing to submit an online reference on your behalf (No relatives).